2nd Tavli tournament
Originally scheduled for the 9th of September, is postponed due to hurricane Harvey. New date will be announced soon.
Disaster relief drive
WE WILL RECEIVE ITEMS @ THEO'S RESTAURANT UNTIL THE 21ST OF SEPTEMBER.
Board of Directors Meeting
Will take place on the 19th of September@ 6:30 PM at Theo's Restaurant